Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Personal Message Boards

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have moved one of my boards here...I made a board for a boy that has been missing for a year and it has really moved me so i am hoping someone would see him or maybe sending thoughts and prayers out to their family...I told them about the board that i made for them and they very much appreciate the help...he has a daughter (8 year old)...Donna (his mom) and Mike (his brother) has been very strong through all this...I dont know how they can do it, cuz I sure cant if my child/ren went missing

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    going to check it out CG, thanks,...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very sad!!!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is ..I hope her son comes home soon or she finds answers out ...we talk VIA emails and If i am feeling good I am going to do the flyers...I sat today to think about it...if that was my child i would want everyone to help me as well so lets hope i feel good to help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •